2. CHILDREN USING THE WEBSITE. Our Website is not intended for nor directed at children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may access the Website nor provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT. We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
We collect this information:
4. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US. The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
5. INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH THIRD PARTIES. As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may collect certain information.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
6. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION. We share certain personal information of users by sharing it with our newsletter subscription service and/or third-party affiliated newsletters. We recommend you check your settings often, and contact us if you have questions regarding the public display of your personal information on the Website.
We may also disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide, to:
We may also disclose your personal information:
8. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over the visibility of your personal information, which you can access via your account within the Website or by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that certain functions or features of the Website may not operate properly if you change your information sharing settings.
You may also send us an email to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Finally, you may use your mobile device, computer, or other internet-connected device’s settings to change how your device retains and uses information provided or collected by applications such as the Website operating on that device. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with your device’s settings before contacting us with a request to modify or delete any of your personal information.
9. YOUR DATA PRIVACY RIGHTS. Depending on your location of use of the Website and the location of your primary residence, you may have the right to exercise certain data protections, including the right to request that we delete, amend or provide you with access to your personal information. For example, California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can contact us with your request by sending an email to email@example.com. You may also file a complaint with your local data protection authority about the use of your information on the Website.
The rights that you have, depending on the jurisdiction in which you live, may include:
We are a controller of your information for data privacy purposes. Note that third parties, including but not limited to our affiliated subscription service providers, using the Website may also be controllers of your information; you should contact these third parties and review their privacy policies if you have questions regarding how they use the information you provide to them.
11. DATA SECURITY & TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
525 S Hewitt St
Los Angeles, CA 90013